This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.

"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger
The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves



http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wruckers room

A Country a People a Culture Stays great cause it does not allow itself to be attacked or oppressed. The USA is currently run by a grid of losers to the Communist Chinese oppression. Racist Latin's leaders more worried about allowing Mexico to invade our grids to take over. African Racist Progressive more worried about taken over US European heritage muscle influence and base closures. European American's more worried about the Communist Chinese Proxy Warriors instead of the root of the matter like we did during the Cold War against the Russian Puppetted state of China's Bolshevist proxy warriors. A grid of losers and not one can figure out a simple plan to get us out of deficit to compete against the Communist State Owned Enterprise's. A country and culture does not stay great cause of some kind of ideological perspective that their theory will win. Even if they are massively being destroyed by a foreign state. Free Trade does not work in a neo-mercantilism world. The US alone has lost 3,000 Export Business over the last 18 years. Accumulative to 55,000 just to the Communist State Owned Enterprises of a mono fascist party state. This then would have been around currently with our civil needs, we would be in $34 trillion dollars of surplus if we would have fought the Communist like we did during the Cold War. As during the cold war we where spending around 15 trillion a year just on space race. These days thanks to oppressed weak leaders we are cutting everything and running scared from grid speech and grid maneuvers.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am calling my senator to see if I can set up a meeting.

I am planning to legally rebut the idea that California can allow the Communist Chinese to invest in the Democracy. When I have so much knowledge base and facts and evidence based on their desire to destroy our Democracy. This Senator is not my party. However, in a city of illegal immigrants. I chose to vote for him as my party is out voted by over 100,000. So at least I can have a Senator who allows me to keep my guns to protect myself from foreign espionage illegal immigrant spooks. So I vote for him. As its a losing battle that the Republic has not properly dealt with. I live in a high Pro Mexican, Pro American and Pro Anti Communist Asian area. So he represents Catholic's, Democracy and Anti Communist. So my voice kind of has to be heard as the head of the pack and MKL (most knowledgeable listern). My request is going to be a Californian Committee on economic warfare and investment securities. As the Federal government has very strict policies with regards to foreign Communist state investments in the Democracy.

Then after that I have received a call or vote of confidence to allow to volunteer for my ANti Communist Protest of President Obama's Secretary Chu Commerce Secretary Locke, Illegal funding through Communist China website, and other issues of Communist China threats. However, in my real heart I do not think that Romney will do better. As he actually has invested his families life savings in Communist State literally. Just to get the issues out there.

I will call my military handler and let them know that I am trying to go public. As the more eye's the hotter it becomes for me and harder it is for the silver shadows. I will have to have a female Republican go over my site for control f's of major issues that can't go bright. I am sure all of the cussing words are gone. I have to erase one statement about the Four President Admin, Eric, Lorreta Black Panther voter intim walking hate crime let go, Chu and Locke and Federal contracts where I stated they should be on NSA hit lists to watch for foreign treason. Then any other things of grey bumping the line of social fabric. Whose fault is it Obama's and Romneys or mine for not being more professional and actually going to the political headquarters to network and receive professional training and outlets. So I will call the two numbers I got from the Republican Party. As I received the call to come in. Which means its ok. So I am very happy. However, I am not the toy the line type person. I am a mustang type I need to do this or I will get not happy. As that is the way I am. Which is a good thing as those Republicans in my area that can't stand sitting on a phone or do not really see the basic idea of the toy the line politics are more jack hammers on the basic root issue of economic US expansion and development trade as the solution.

Rider I

Communist CHina is going to be scared of hell of me. Like Professor Swartz scared the Soviet Union.

The worst thing the California could do is allow them to invest in US. If they studied the Western War on the Chinese Emperor. They would know we did the same thing to them. Cheap imports expanded their economy infrastructure then went in and bought them out and bought Hong Kong, and other areas in 1842. So this idea of now letting them come in without going out to allow oru citizens to own things to expand and stop this algorythm shows I am truly the MKL.
And just like all them Falun Gong being treated like Jews in China, and the Budhist and all those Democracy Chinese. When they come to my state they will feel fear legally and nproperly. And every parent that sends their kids here will feel the way those oppressed in Communist China feels. That at any site of any threat to Democracy their kids could be NSA hit listed for being an MSS agent legally and properly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3l-GOxX5Ps&feature=related

Then I have a meeting with NATO with regards to my Syrian strategy I have come up with and written out.
They steal one piece of data from the wrong class get caught near our high top security classes on the wrong day, found with a camera in the wrong area. NSA hit listed and to my brain washing chambers like their parents do to the Falun Gung and other non Communist Chinese cultures. Then as I did with old teen friends the rightist hippies. That where all locked up for smoking herb, and now they are all free with permits. I will make the Chinese cultures feel free to know my herd, jackals and rabbits run this state to watch out for any oppression.



I am not going to set back and do nothing on this,. As my record in the first cold war would have allowed me to be the rest of my life in the gulag for my actions against the Communist Party. So I have to fight, as if I lose they will win. As it is very possible and the US is not some super hero that is invisible. Legally and Properly of course military laws of JAG and of course civilly ethically.

I can't lose ok. No way am I going into some Gulag brain manipulation camp where they tell me that some German that the Chinese Emperor paid to destroy my heritage is my god and there is no god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRtcBy_GMI

The other part is the majority of asian families at 90% of the ones in my area if we fail will be in there with me.
Republican Jack Hammers

President Obama's store sells hemp from Communist China while hemp farming in America remains crimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=7mKM9J3eo30&feature=endscreen

I always wondered how this state could be so nice to the Communist Party with the worlds biggest population of genocided humans by the Communist that had to flee in mass droves. But that is because the Professor Swartz is not here and they need a director that can grid the lights.
Then again I vote every year to split the state up. As San Fran is way to one sided and biased with less than 3% of the populace Republican. And way to close to Sacremento for political speech. Should be like North and South Dakota for better political involvment.

Nobody hears me. Winning Libya and Eygptian speech through research, Blowing up Russian Communist illegal military soldiers I said legally and properly. Not my fault generals are not trained in disclaimer law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywpqm32Gf-U

woooo is me.
Trust me if I get placed in the spot light of political leadership. I will be the second most watched politician since Joe. Whether they hated him or not everybody tuned into Joe as the leader of the economy and savior of the culture of Democracy against fascist secret political destruction. I feel like such a traitor. I once worked for a Democratic Senator's political campaign. Now I am working for a Republican party. But one my issues though. yaa

it took them a full month to get back on me I guess they did a full background on me. Nice jacket I suppose with a nice elephant stamp on it next to the crossed out jackarse stamp. I did it because Clinton did it to the US to the Communist and we where Democrats not Communist. Then the Republican Recruiter after school told me that if I get into college to come see him. Then the Democratic recruiter said that. Then after College both came to me to recruit me. Yet, I had a ways to go before I could solidify my own spectrum by watching four four years and now that is up. I see way to much espionage of destruction in the Democrats. There is still some in the Republican party too though.

ohhhhh just so funny I am. darn crazy I have gone I can't wait to be part of a society social thing again like the Republican party. It shall be nice to be socialized to a group again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

Put me in Gulag sure then I will brain wash the gulag guard as per my studies of how to break out of prisons via pyschological elements of natural persuasion. They will just shoot me in head and I will die. yaaa most likely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTabQ5HPPs

No comments:

Post a Comment