This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.

"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger
The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves



http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wruckers room

A Country a People a Culture Stays great cause it does not allow itself to be attacked or oppressed. The USA is currently run by a grid of losers to the Communist Chinese oppression. Racist Latin's leaders more worried about allowing Mexico to invade our grids to take over. African Racist Progressive more worried about taken over US European heritage muscle influence and base closures. European American's more worried about the Communist Chinese Proxy Warriors instead of the root of the matter like we did during the Cold War against the Russian Puppetted state of China's Bolshevist proxy warriors. A grid of losers and not one can figure out a simple plan to get us out of deficit to compete against the Communist State Owned Enterprise's. A country and culture does not stay great cause of some kind of ideological perspective that their theory will win. Even if they are massively being destroyed by a foreign state. Free Trade does not work in a neo-mercantilism world. The US alone has lost 3,000 Export Business over the last 18 years. Accumulative to 55,000 just to the Communist State Owned Enterprises of a mono fascist party state. This then would have been around currently with our civil needs, we would be in $34 trillion dollars of surplus if we would have fought the Communist like we did during the Cold War. As during the cold war we where spending around 15 trillion a year just on space race. These days thanks to oppressed weak leaders we are cutting everything and running scared from grid speech and grid maneuvers.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trying to Muster a Non Profit License.

I currently hold a myriad of professional licenses under the law. So if I can obtain another one for this cite it would be great. I have supreme court cases on non profit allowances to use scholarly research articles for education purposes under a non profit. So this cite falls under that. However, if I get the Non profit I will use this as a backbone and a drop place. While starting a professional unit and cite. My first take at getting help with by the John Birch Society. As they are literally a society named after a US intelligence officer that was killed by the Communist Chinese. My hopes are to get my own place, produce a professional research and education cite, while being able to build a professional repoir with Democrats moderates Republicans to get a bipartisan movement against the Communist Chinese economic warfare. Plus I have to get back into church so I can start my desire to shadow Professor Swartz's old rebuilding of major California bible study movement. That once had California as a Republican state and as a proper economic balanced and surplus state.

 My hope and desire is I get a full 100% vote of confidence by the society with $10 donation each. So I can afford to obtain a nice small place of my own near the beach. While also being able to sustain my life for four years on the left over $60,000. While I go to school write research educational products and present them. Thus moving into the next stage of my life. Which is the graduate student stage of my life. The Non profit license is a tax free issue. That is meant for scholars like me to be able to get funding without paying taxes to educate the populace on matters of major civil issues. For example the cold war the Communist Party proposes against Democracy. I know of over 200 international anti communist museums  But barely around 5 in the USA. While the Communist Party has over 200 halls alone in the USA. The light spectrum is very imbalanced these days.

http://www.jbs.org/communityblog/the-california-report-on-the-john-birch-society

http://www.amazon.com/Life-John-Birch-Robert-Welch/dp/0882791168

The actual society that an American man helped Chinese Christians come to the USA. Who was killed for saving Christian Chinese from Communist enslavement in gulag's.
As a savior of Democracy against the atheist and materialistic joner's  who jones for what others have of society. I must make a stance even if I am alone like I am now. While if the Communist forces in the US threaten me or attack me or mine. They will find that as per the Communist Chinese espionage agents that where sent home in body bags. That my life is defensible under the constitution of Democracy. As matter of fact as one of my papers states. My goal is to get the Communist to attack me. As it is easier to arrest and kill than try and get them to admit that they are hear to Destroy Democracy for a foreign director of the Communist party. Which has been the Chinese Emperor since the day he paid Engels to create a manifesto to Destroy Religious Democracies that the West stands for.

As a matter of fact I desire to bring up ever communist as a cultural agitator for Genocide. As under Communist Party desires and expressions no other culture or political party can exist. However, under Democracy all parties can exist so long as not threatening fascist take over of the Democracy. Thus in Finland I have a fellow international paralegal working on a case to bring before the Genocidal court against the Communist Party et al.

Speaking of which I have to go meet my Finish contact a sexy young blonde she is. Still trying to get me to make the baby with her. But I say no I must try Meghan First. So off I go on my scoot scoot to see her. This is like some spy novel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
so sexy maybe she will give me nookie again. She likes it.
The funny thing is we meet up as I can't afford to call the Finish writer for the genocide court. So I go to her she makes me give her goo then she calls them. Then I get a call. It is weird totally like some spy novel. I wonder what it is about guys who are trying to save the world from evil. That makes them so sexy. mmmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcDjMSkS_uk

Darn sure totally like some spy novel. Never read one but I bet woman are so horny cause they think that the man is going to die. Yet the man is like I am just writing things in freedom of speech here. Whats so dangerous about this.

Mr Ma gooo.

Rider I
sexy time eh, oh yaaa?

motorcyclical vroom vroom and a way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment